Client: Network Rail
Space Size: Platform 1
Length Of Project: 15 weeks
Location: Port Talbot
Port Talbot Parkway railway station is a railway station in Port Talbot. The station is located at street level near Station Road in Port Talbot town centre.
The station is of the island type and has 2 platforms:
- Platform 1, for westbound trains towards Swansea and West Wales Lines.
- Platform 2, for eastbound trains towards Cardiff central, Newport, London Paddington and Manchester Piccadily
Future Contracts were contracted to carry out the following works to Platform 1:
- Over cladding existing building.
- Cladding to the external building using Trespa boards with shadow gaps.
- Metal Cladding to door reveals.
- Install signage and lighting.