When faced with a schedule of dilapidation’s we can provide a full range of services to both landlords and tenants. The dilapidation’s works could call for considerable internal and external refurbishment work to restore the premises to their original condition and layout.
Some of our strip out services also includes:
- Removal Of All Redundant Fixtures & Fittings
- Removal Of Glazed/Stud Partition Walls
- Removal & Making Safe Any Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Returning The Area Back To The Landlords Specification At The End Of The Occupants Lease
- Completion Of Building Repairs and Decoration Throughout
- Full Deep Clean On Completion Ready For Handover To The Landlord
- Made Sure To Have The Building Back To It’s Original Specification Before The End Of The Lease To Avoid The Landlords Charges
Future Contracts Ltd specialise in office/commercial fit-outs throughout the UK. From helping strip out your space to adding mezzanine flooring and wall partitions to create a work space that will enhance your business and support your staff enabling a more effective and responsive way of working to be adopted.
With our 2 directors having over 20 years of experience we will make sure your project exceeds expectations from start to finish, below you will find some of the services we offer.
Some of our fit-out services include;
- Restoration and repair
- Structural repairs and underpinning
- Complete site management
- Strip Out / Site Clearance
- Installing new wall partitions for enhanced space
- Roll out programmes
- Floor plans
Future Contract’s clients rely on our project management skills to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget to specification every time.
We apply a flexible approach to difficult work schedules, ensuring minimal disruption to your business, even major refurbishments. If required, our hours of working is easily accommodated and technical advice is available at all times.
From the simplest to the most complex of refurbishment programmes, Future Contracts offer solutions that are:
- Cost Effective
- Aesthetically Superior